Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Love at First Sight

You know the feeling when you eye a dress and can imagine in your head the exact event you will be wearing it to. The awe on others faces, and best of all the happy sensation just by wearing the dress. I live in a world where I truly believe that your day is brightened if you like what you wear, hey if you feel you look good you are more confident and carry yourself in a more confident manner. Therefore you feel better all around. This is the dress allows me to radiate confidence and when I purchased it I knew the exact occasion it would be for. Kimikal has really outdone themselves with their new dresses and I cant describe this dress any better then explaining my general feelings of happiness and confidence while wearing it. 


My favorite part of this is the back or backless aspect I think this is the least scandalous way to show off skin and still look classy. 


I found this gem at an online boutique and could barley wait for it to come in the mail, now that I have it i'm just hoping for more excuses to wear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment